I have been pranked by the master pranker... You won't belive this!

I was the jersey giant and cochins.. or well suppose to be HE HE
woot.gif

Em, if you'll have me, I'll watch your back! How could I NOT take the side of an evil GENIUS????????
big_smile.png

Didn't I already tell ya you're da boss of dem?
wink.png

Quote:
Taz, Mfb said you talk too much and you have a big nose. I told him he shouldn't be so cruel, but that's Mfb for you. Just something to consider before you take a side....

Quote:
Taz, Mfb said you talk too much and you have a big nose. I told him he shouldn't be so cruel, but that's Mfb for you. Just something to consider before you take a side....

Guarantee you we have better food..........

Quote:

Guarantee you we have better food..........

And if you're comparing leaders, I'm far better looking than Mfb. I also smell better.
tongue2.gif

Quote:

ep.gif

I said no such thing!

Em, you really are digging the hole deeper and wider you know.
old.gif

Now Taz... I have ocassionally commented on your weird food cravings.
hide.gif
But since you are the one having them, you must know they are weird.
You should join my side. It's lonely on my side because I don't have the hordes of minions the "Evil Em The Elder" has, but I have pecan trees.....

Lets see, Em has hundreds of evil minions led by bluesub...

I've got Linda, Steve and...

And...

oh, I guess that's it.
hide.gif

Poor poor me.
hit.gif

Last edited:
We have a game room over here...just throwing that out there.

Oh, and didn't MFB say that Taz was weird and had a funny looking face Ranchhand? I heard that...didn't you?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom