I have found the world's dumbest woman!

You just made my day. That is so funny!!!! LOL
lol.png

Those are too funny!!!

Here is a candidate for the Dumbest Man in the World title!!

My friend Vickie was dating a true city boy. He came in one weekend to visit. They were traveling through a farming community. He said, "Look!! That barn is on fire! Why aren't those men trying to put it out?" Vickie said, "No, those men are smoking tobacco." (She tried to explain it to him.) But he said, "Now, honey you know there aren't that many men smoking in that barn."

Quote:
Several years ago some neighbors came by looking for their cat. Gave a great description everything sounded good. Last thing I asked was how long had the cat been missing? They said 6 months.
barnie.gif
I started laughing and told them they'd never see that cat again. they left mad.
idunno.gif
A couple weeks later their other cat moved in with me. I never told them and he's still here getting old and skinny, but at least I know where he's at.
Imp- a little slyly

Quote:
Several years ago some neighbors came by looking for their cat. Gave a great description everything sounded good. Last thing I asked was how long had the cat been missing? They said 6 months.
barnie.gif
I started laughing and told them they'd never see that cat again. they left mad.
idunno.gif
A couple weeks later their other cat moved in with me. I never told them and he's still here getting old and skinny, but at least I know where he's at.
Imp- a little slyly

afew years ago one of our neighbors stopped for a chat. they are a large dairy operation.. somehow the talk got around to cats and she told us about their tomcat. how it disappeared every winter and would show up again in the spring.. after she left we had a good laugh because that tommy was born at our house and the mother cat kicked him out just before she had a new litter of kits.
He came back and spent every winter in our detached garage for about 8 years.. we often wondered how many other farmers thought he ws their tomcat also..
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom