I have giant blue & barred cochins,blue laced red &golden lace wyandottes & silkie hatching eggs 4 s

I can give you a good deal I have way to many of you get 2 to 4 dozen
I can only take a dozen, sorry not to be able to help more but my incubator is going to be full at the end of the coming week. I dont know where you are shipping from but can you ship tomorrow? Please let me know your price also. Thanks.

45 per dozen and saying it will be 26.00 for shipping label and I could ship them for sure by Wednesday

I was hoping no more than $30 but do you think that if you ship them on Wednesday they would get here by Friday the ABSOLUTE latest? My other eggs will not wait beyond Friday and my p.o is not open on Saturday.

I can do 30 plus 26 shipping I will see if I can get them tomorrow if not Wednesday worst case put them in a couple days later I do it all the time but I should have enough for tomorrow

OK Paypal is sent. Thank you. Send to Katharine Stanfield and mark box with Fragile Hatching Eggs, No xray, no freezing. Phoenix Oregon P.O. to call recipient at 541 897 2301 upon receipt for pick up. If you can get them out Monday that would be awesome.

Thanks again.

I work for the post office and nothing gets x rayed unless it going to white house or something like that I'll mark it appropriately thanks

Back
Top Bottom