I have giant blue & barred cochins,blue laced red &golden lace wyandottes & silkie hatching eggs 4 s

Two hatched last night, one of which is bright yellow? What color are these supposed to be? The other is a moderately dark grey. Beautiful!! Other pipping so I expect more today. :love

Yes blue laced can be yellow chicks that usually mean splash or light blue as adults

I hatched out 5 of the pale yellow, the 4 remaining are variations of grey. They are all a week and 2 days today and have started to feather up in the wings. All the pale yellow have white wings with no other markings at all, do these carry white recessive genes and will therefore be white chickens?

When you hatch blue you always have a chance of blue splash or black clearly that one has little splash and black but may be diff older

Hello, I would love to have some of your eggs, blue cochins, barred cochins, BLRW and silkies. Any chance I could get a mix deal? I am in Longmont Colorado 80501.

Hello, I would love to have some of your eggs, blue cochins, barred cochins, BLRW and silkies. Any chance I could get a mix deal? I am in Longmont Colorado 80501.
Just let me know how many dozens I do any order of 6 12 18 and so on for safe arrival

I also have my buff cochins that just started laying

Attachments

• 20180429_185200.jpg
    20180429_185200.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom