I have joined the ranks of DUX owners..

Pics
Might be too late for a vet...I'm thinking more along the lines of plastic wrap or foil.
Foil foil foil! Always foil! :ya

what does DUX stand for?
:lau
It's Ralphies way of spelling duck, he can't even give ducks enough respect to spell it with all four letters when he talks about them. :th

I had a frozen dux today myself, that is a frozen bum on a dux anyway.
6 degrees this morning and I don't even know what the wind chill was but it was flipping cold.
I honestly don't know how you northerners live like this for months on end!
Poor little dux looked miserable I don't know how long she had been dragging that frozen poop ball around but it was golf ball size.
I'm almost convinced dux really do have an evil side. She tried to kill me just for helping her! She wing slapped me in the eye when I bent over to get her and that made me bash my head into the wooden ledge out in the run. Stumbled backwards and nearly fell on my rear. Held on to the dux fortunately and got my balance.
Got the poop ball off but her tail was covered in little ice balls everywhere so I decided to bring her inside to thaw her out in the sink.
She seemed to like that and for a minute she forgot she wanted to kill me.
About 30 seconds later she remembered and flew out of the sink straight over my shoulder and into the dining room slinging water and fresh poo everywhere. I ran to catch her before the cat did (in my mud covered snow boots)
She darted under the table and I banged my head again getting her out from under there. :th

I think I better take some Tylenol.

6 degrees this morning and I don't even know what the wind chill was but it was flipping cold.
Poor little dux looked miserable I don't know how long she had been dragging that frozen poop ball around but it was golf ball size.
I'm almost convinced dux really do have an evil side. She tried to kill me just for helping her! She wing slapped me in the eye when I bent over to get her and that made me bash my head into the wooden ledge out in the run. Stumbled backwards and nearly fell on my rear. Held on to the dux fortunately and got my balance.
Got the poop ball off but her tail was covered in little ice balls everywhere so I decided to bring her inside to thaw her out in the sink.
About 30 seconds later she remembered and flew out of the sink straight over my shoulder and into the dining room slinging water and fresh poo everywhere. I ran to catch her before the cat did (in my mud covered snow boots)
She darted under the table and I banged my head again getting her out from under there. :th

My work is almost done here...

"I'm almost convinced dux really do have an evil side." as there is now hope for you..

I'm sorry Shaw, but.... :lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau

Back
Top Bottom