I have never seen a silkied Serama before, but we have one?

Jul 16, 2020
My silkie hatched these from eggs, that are from A Serama pair. (A while back) I am wondering, if one is actually silkied or if it was an accidental mixed batch? Floofy one was fluffy from day one and it was only a month or so back the floof settled to be more soft and silkie.

Thank you, as always I try find the best place to post but I never can and I’m probably in the wrong area again 🤣

Left one is called Whisk, right one is Called Fizgig. Whisk always “flew” around the yard as a chick and escaped every fence pen, Fizkig always been fluffy, and fizzy. Hence the names.

Attachments

• 7C718D5D-0559-476A-9C11-81D1B2E59770.jpeg
    7C718D5D-0559-476A-9C11-81D1B2E59770.jpeg
    750.3 KB · Views: 139
My silkie hatched these from eggs, that are from A Serama pair. (A while back) I am wondering, if one is actually silkied or if it was an accidental mixed batch? Floofy one was fluffy from day one and it was only a month or so back the floof settled to be more soft and silkie.

Thank you, as always I try find the best place to post but I never can and I’m probably in the wrong area again 🤣

Left one is called Whisk, right one is Called Fizgig. Whisk always “flew” around the yard as a chick and escaped every fence pen, Fizkig always been fluffy, and fizzy. Hence the names.
That looks like a pure silkied serama.

Back
Top Bottom