I have new chicks! Come follow as they grow.

#life is in session!

I am so glad you got some chicks! :celebrate I currently do not have any small ones (My youngest ones are 8 week old ducklings!)
You dont have to have chicks to join! Thats the greatest part :celebrate
How many different breeds did they have at rural king?
A good amount for a feed store. They had: buff brahma, black jersey giant, SLW, GLW, welsummer, starlight green, RIR, and I think a few I didn't remember.

I'm going to have less than 20 but more than 15 chooks running around my back yard. I can see the News headlines now. "Idaho Teacher Arrested for Chicken Hoarding."
Ha! I now have 15 chickens plus my plans to incubate. There coming for both of us lol
We get to me chicken mammas together!
Yay! I love being a chicken mama! Especially when I can do it with friends

Omg I would’ve walked out with a box too…
I know right! I had to get some, no way I am missing that chance. I wanted to get a buff Bramha but they are to big and I have some bantams that could be trampled, they are already almost trampled with the huge BCM (like 10 pounds) so bramhas will just have to wait

Do you guys think this is safe to hang in the brooder for the chicks to play with? I thought they would like something shiny. Do you think they will get there foot caught?
20220719_140010.jpg

Your chicks are adorable!😍 my parents are the only really I don't leave with a box of chicks every time I go to tsc. Partypoopers😒...
Ha my dad said no more chicks when we walked in but yet we walked out with chicks :celebrate :lau I usually have good self control when it comes to chicks but the blue laced red Wyandottes broke me

Back
Top Bottom