I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
I met a guy a

a feed store yesterday that is called the duck wisperer. I spoke with him at length and he said wow for someone who has never done this you seem to know so much and have this all under control. I said it's all because of a website I found. He said is it byc? We both had a good laugh. This is definately the place to be.
Its not all bc of the BYC, please take pride in what you did! The Duck Whisperer was impressed with you. We BYCers are proud of you.

Yeah, @Hybridchucks that's a cool site!:D

abbySebBabyDiapersAbby.jpg
Stylish Black for formal wear?
(@mobius - the teensy, weensy.....hahaha)

Photo Credit Thegoosemother.com

Last edited:
I met a guy a

a feed store yesterday that is called the duck wisperer. I spoke with him at length and he said wow for someone who has never done this you seem to know so much and have this all under control. I said it's all because of a website I found. He said is it byc? We both had a good laugh. This is definately the place to be.

But without you, Lucky never would have hatched... you did good, for incubating a dead egg, lol... ;)

View attachment 1021096 View attachment 1021097 View attachment 1021098 View attachment 1021096
Here are a few. The glass was all dirty from him flinging food and water all over.

:love :love :love

That 2nd pic is absolutely precious!!!

Its not all bc of the BYC, please take pride in what you did! The Duck Whisperer was impressed with you. We BYCers are proud of you.

X2!!! :highfive:

I just found this thread today and it was like reading a book from the best seller list! I couldn't put it down! Congrats Steve! Little Lucky is so adorable and the full face picture is priceless. I don't know how many times I wanted to hit the like button 50 times or more for one post or picture. I can't wait to watch this baby grow up! You all are wonderful to help Steve with his baby. :love

Yeah, @Hybridchucks that's a cool site!:D

abbySebBabyDiapersAbby.jpg
Stylish Black for formal wear?
(@mobius - the teensy, weensy.....hahaha)

Photo Credit Thegoosemother.com
Omg I have to get those
:thumbsup Yeah! 2nd pic is my fav too! Is he too young to swim?

Maybe Steven would consent to an interview to appear on the home page sometime soon?
i want to put him in a little water to see what he would do. He loves his drinking water and runs through it and tries to sit in it. I'm not sure how long to wait before I let him have some fun in a small tub. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom