I have no idea what I am doing

View attachment 1156344 I am so excited to tell everyone that we have a new addition to our family. I took Lucky to meet the most handsome little boy over the weekend and he was so sweet and gentle and just perfect. His name is Flynn and he almost 6 months old. He should be moving in on Sunday or Monday I can't wait. I just pray that they are both as content going forward as they were on Saturday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
YEAH!!! :weeA friend for Lucky

View attachment 1156344 I am so excited to tell everyone that we have a new addition to our family. I took Lucky to meet the most handsome little boy over the weekend and he was so sweet and gentle and just perfect. His name is Flynn and he almost 6 months old. He should be moving in on Sunday or Monday I can't wait. I just pray that they are both as content going forward as they were on Saturday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Awesome news! :fl everything goes well :love:clap

Can't wait for updates and pics!

Back
Top Bottom