I have no idea what I am doing

I am sprinkling oregano throughout the coop and nestboxes as a preventative. It smells good too.
I know it’s used for chickens, haven’t heard about duck use.

The last few nights she has been pushing the food out of the bowl and onto the tray then she floods the tray with water and makes a mash and seems to be playing with it unless she is eating little bits that way

The last few nights she has been pushing the food out of the bowl and onto the tray then she floods the tray with water and makes a mash and seems to be playing with it unless she is eating little bits that way or drinking the mush

How's Lucky doing now?
She still isn't eating her food but she will eat the dried worms and feeder fish. Yesterday she ate 6 small fish. Her poop still has some of that really bright green although less than what it's been. She seems to be acting normal but still on meds and I hope to get fecal results today from the vet

Have you been weighing her to track her weight? If she's not losing weight, then she's probably eating more than you think. If she is losing weight, that would be an issue.
They weighed her on Friday and she was 2.75lbs. I need to get a special scal to weigh her. I can use my home scale but that on goes in increments of .5lbs

Back
Top Bottom