I have REALLY heard everything now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Gore/Obama years.

May as well move to PA and start living with the Amish.... perhaps that would make them all happy.

Quote:
Well said. There is NO SUCH THING AS MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!! Yes the Earth is warming up ( I think we are cooling down now ) but it is naturally occurring in the weather patterns. The Media and All Gore have blown this way out of proportion. Global climatologists and peeps of the sort have said it is false. I'm not trying to start a fight just stating my opinion.

Quote:
And you think that California is their "guinea pig" state?

Have you walked by the wall of flat screens at a Best Buy? Those babies put out some heat!! I did hear that as far as energy consumption LCD's are better than plasmas

Quote:
Well said. There is NO SUCH THING AS MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!! Yes the Earth is warming up ( I think we are cooling down now ) but it is naturally occurring in the weather patterns. The Media and All Gore have blown this way out of proportion. Global climatologists and peeps of the sort have said it is false. I'm not trying to start a fight just stating my opinion.

I am not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

Quote:

My father who is now 66 years old and he said they have been saying that for YEARS! Ever since he was a little kid and yep, his own father heard that when he was a teenager going into service back in the 30's. So its been ongoing and nothing happened yet...

Quote:
If you eat enough beans, your butt may actually produce greenhouse gases!
sickbyc.gif

They should consider a ban on useless news posts. Just think of all the engery and fuel and time wasted putting that together and printing it and putting it on the web.

not to mention the time, money and fuel wasted pulling together such a RIDICULOUS bill.

Oh boy! A savings of $18 dollars per year, and to offset that your taxes will be raised by much more than that to cover benefits and lost tax revenue for the lost jobs and closed shops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom