I have REALLY heard everything now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well said. There is NO SUCH THING AS MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!! Yes the Earth is warming up ( I think we are cooling down now ) but it is naturally occurring in the weather patterns. The Media and All Gore have blown this way out of proportion. Global climatologists and peeps of the sort have said it is false. I'm not trying to start a fight just stating my opinion.

I am a scientist and I disagree. We have helped the natural warming along dramatically. No we have not 'caused' it, it is a natural pattern, but all our emissions have contributed to a higher rate of warming then would normally occur without our influence.

Oh its warming, and much more rapidly than it would naturally- but its bound to happen. Even the bible talks about it.

I think its stupid to ruin the planet- even if it is fated to ruin- it just seems like poor stewardship.

Quote:
Well said. There is NO SUCH THING AS MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!! Yes the Earth is warming up ( I think we are cooling down now ) but it is naturally occurring in the weather patterns. The Media and All Gore have blown this way out of proportion. Global climatologists and peeps of the sort have said it is false. I'm not trying to start a fight just stating my opinion.

I am a scientist and I disagree. We have helped the natural warming along dramatically. No we have not 'caused' it, it is a natural pattern, but all our emissions have contributed to a higher rate of warming then would normally occur without our influence.

Oh yes I know But there is no such thing as "man made" global warming. All these people ( I'm not talking about any one person here ) say global warming is bad but there is a flip side.What happens when we are having record cold ALL THE TIME like this past winter in the mid-west? Me personally I like it warm and I think my chickens do too
wink.png

Quote:
We know!
CA.. should be its own country. When I lived in in CA. we always said when the big one hit 'everything east of the SanAndreas would fall into the Atlantic ocean' see.....it is its own country....with its own silly laws... bad TV's....
he.gif

Nothing surprises me anymore, the government keeps getting more wacky by the day. It does scare me because whatever crazy idea they always try it in CA first. I don't watch TV at all, I find it annoying. If it was not for another law taking away another choice I'd be happy if they banned all TVs.

As far as GW, people create gasses by breathing, what next...
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom