I have to show someone...

:D Now we need you to grind out about 100 and sell them here on BYC!! Very cute, your son will love it!

I probably could! I mean, my husband Is gone for a month for work, kids are in school, it's rainy here, and Hobby Lobby has replaced Target for my daily shopping outing! I'm so bored off my rocker that I am driving 45 minutes to take Chuck and Buck to see Santa in about an hour. They're getting gussied up and clean in the pool right now, splashing about in the rain, which will require another bath before they hop in the laundry basket to go bye bye.

Kids have no interest in Santa pics anymore..... Chuck and Buck might though!

You can't laugh at it. I'm still new at this crocheting thing but I made this for my son (Daddy Superduck) for Christmas. I felt so bad wrapping his cute little face and putting him in a box where he's going to sit for a couple of weeks. What do you think?

You all are my "duck people" so you get it. Lol

Oh, my goodness, too adorable!!! :love
Your son will love it for certain. Great job!

Hehe, yes. I cant even sit next to a left handed person with out bumping elbows. :3 (actually my husband isnleft handed. We have to be aware of which side we sit on at the table.)

I draw with my left, write with my right. My Grandfather was left handed.
Guess you wouldn't like sitting next to an ambidextrous person either. :lau

I draw with my left, write with my right. My Grandfather was left handed.
Guess you wouldn't like sitting next to an ambidextrous person either. :lau
Heheh, actually, I can use both hands, I broke my arm when I was 5, just before starting school and my mom insisted I learn how to use my left. Last time I sat on the wrong side of my boy instead of getting up and changing seats I just changed which hand I was eating with.

Back
Top Bottom