I have to show someone...

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
You can't laugh at it. I'm still new at this crocheting thing but I made this for my son (Daddy Superduck) for Christmas. I felt so bad wrapping his cute little face and putting him in a box where he's going to sit for a couple of weeks. What do you think?

You all are my "duck people" so you get it. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_8079.JPG
    IMG_8079.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 49
You can't laugh at it. I'm still new at this crocheting thing but I made this for my son (Daddy Superduck) for Christmas. I felt so bad wrapping his cute little face and putting him in a box where he's going to sit for a couple of weeks. What do you think?

You all are my "duck people" so you get it. Lol
Aww it's adorable. Your sts look really even, good job, better than anything I've made with crochet. :D

:D Now we need you to grind out about 100 and sell them here on BYC!! Very cute, your son will love it!

I probably could! I mean, my husband Is gone for a month for work, kids are in school, it's rainy here, and Hobby Lobby has replaced Target for my daily shopping outing! I'm so bored off my rocker that I am driving 45 minutes to take Chuck and Buck to see Santa in about an hour. They're getting gussied up and clean in the pool right now, splashing about in the rain, which will require another bath before they hop in the laundry basket to go bye bye.

Kids have no interest in Santa pics anymore..... Chuck and Buck might though!

Back
Top Bottom