I have to talk POLISH!

My 28 eggs are starting to hatch!!!
jumpy.gif

4 silkies, 5 Pekin and 19 GL Polish
Sarted to hear pipping from their incubator, I can get a pic in a coulple to days to see the little chicks
D.gif
CONGRATS !! SUPER!!
jumpy.gif

idunno.gif
i am a first timer for the polish, do the pullets have small wattles too? or is that a sign of a cockerel?
fl.gif
Yes pullets do have small wattles ! Cockerel wattles start smallish but some get very large. I like males with beards because with beards even males have small wattles and often they are difficult to see through the beard. Mind you I do not have many Polish, only two bantams and two week old chicks but I have looked up the pictures on FEATHERSITE,COM.

ty, they have the hen style crests, but i noticed they were starting to develop wattles, and started to worry, not knowing much about them i wasn't sure, then i did a little research and saw that even the hens do too...
thumbsup.gif

My 2 polish act a lot like roo's. Does anyone have any pictures of theres at 3 weeks old so I can see? Is there anything to look for in a roo at that age?
They can have some roo like behavior, some have alot of it for a long time! Just enjoy them, and keep wondering! There's not much to tel at 3 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom