I have to talk POLISH!

Hey hey hey, guess what "Limited Edition" bird I suddenly have?

A broody Polish.
lol.png

One of my Tolbunt cross hens has been rather absent a lot lately, and I just noticed yesterday morning came running up making the normal broody cluck-cluck-cluck sounds, plus she's lost a lot of weight, and will scream at others who get too close to her.

Haven't a clue where her clutch is yet, but, she seems to either take very long breaks or maybe is deciding to quit. Today I've seen her here and there, off the theoretical nest too long. Perhaps it's too hot, who knows. Temps are nearing if not already 80 degrees, and, that's extremely unusual.

Hey hey hey, guess what "Limited Edition" bird I suddenly have?

A broody Polish. :lol:

One of my Tolbunt cross hens has been rather absent a lot lately, and I just noticed yesterday morning came running up making the normal broody cluck-cluck-cluck sounds, plus she's lost a lot of weight, and will scream at others who get too close to her.

Haven't a clue where her clutch is yet, but, she seems to either take very long breaks or maybe is deciding to quit. Today I've seen her here and there, off the theoretical nest too long. Perhaps it's too hot, who knows. Temps are nearing if not already 80 degrees, and, that's extremely unusual.

It must be in the air. I have never had a broodie Polish until now.
My chocolate hen has been broodie for a week! I don't want her to be broodie. I have tried everything but today I put her in a wire bottom pen. She has not been sitting today and i hope it works.

Illia, I have a broody Polish right now too. She's been sitting for at least 3 weeks. I think it's time to boot her out in the pen, LOL. It's too hot in there to be sitting all day every day!

well two have hatched so far i'm a little dissaponted thougt no domed heads.

sorry they aren't very good pic it was squrimey these pics are of the same chick but they pertty much look the same.

Back
Top Bottom