I have to talk POLISH!

I said I would but Hailie has the FLU! She has fever since last night got up and gave Meds at 3:34am Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen at 8:12am and then Ibuprofen at 10:00am. I hope she feels better poor little girl she's only 3 year old. I bought her pedialyte freezer pops and 7 up and gatorade and crackers my poor baby girl nick had flu 2 weeks ago.

I said I would but Hailie has the FLU! She has fever since last night got up and gave Meds at 3:34am Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen at 8:12am and then Ibuprofen at 10:00am. I hope she feels better poor little girl she's only 3 year old. I bought her pedialyte freezer pops and 7 up and gatorade and crackers my poor baby girl nick had flu 2 weeks ago.

She is in the hundreds with her fever. Have to do Tyl every 4-6 hours and Ibf every 6-8 hours for her. Good thing I am a CNA and no what to do for my babies when they are sick.

Going to be getting 3 eggs from my EE hen I sold today for my kids. Kids were sad we didn't get to keep any of her eggs before we sold her so I asked the lady if I could get a few eggs from her. She said that I could and she had 3 for me today and meet up with her tonight at 5:45pm. My sister is meeting me and has BO eggs for me and meet her in Dodgeville today anytime!!!! Can't wait. I hope she has a black star eggs to Hailie is so mad at me for selling her blk star.

Going to be getting 3 eggs from my EE hen I sold today for my kids. Kids were sad we didn't get to keep any of her eggs before we sold her so I asked the lady if I could get a few eggs from her. She said that I could and she had 3 for me today and meet up with her tonight at 5:45pm. My sister is meeting me and has BO eggs for me and meet her in Dodgeville today anytime!!!! Can't wait. I hope she has a black star eggs to Hailie is so mad at me for selling her blk star.
tell her to get better soon, auntie jenn-jenn loves her
love.gif

WELL nothing planed today happened! It wasn't such a great day!

Can someone show how to properly trim a Polish? Is there a wrong way? I had to trim one of my Buff-laced Polish hens yesterday as she was literally standing on her head trying to see. I had to trim both her poof and her beard feathers as they were curling up into her line of vision. I wasn't really prepared to do it, but I felt it needed to be done ASAP so I just cut what I thought needed to be cut. My other girl needs a trim as well, but I thought I would get advice on how to do it properly before I started hacking away on the other one. Any photos showing it done properly?

Back
Top Bottom