I have to talk POLISH!

Just wanted to show off my Buff Laced Polish. She is the smallest in my flock, but gets along well with the rest of the hens.

She is 17 weeks old. At what age do Polish typically start laying?

She is beautiful! I wanted to add these girls to my pen also but things changed. I'll have to drool over this thread to get my fix!

Forgot to add the pic! Lol Just a few of my little ones!

I'm in search of a white crested blue cockerel or roo. Non bearded is fine. I rehomed mine as he was mean as the devil. This one must have a good attitude. I probably wont find one, but thought I would ask. I will consider eggs or chicks if anyone has those.

Last edited:
Alright i know some have been asking for updates on my Buff hen that has been sitting on eggs she has now hatched out 3 new babies.. 2 Silver Lace Polish's and 1 Blue Andalusian... here is the first pic of the newest baby the silver lace polish... along the other polish egg that moma decided to kick out from under her and help hatch open, i will be adding new pictures soon.. i also got my Showgirl/cross sitting on eggs and she has hatched out 4 babies now 3 of them are Silkies :D the other not sure yet.. i think its a black austrolop cross with my Polish rooster, also got my Black Austrolop sitting on eggs, and my buff and Blue Cochin sitting and as well my Silver Lace Wyondott... i will be updating all pics cause alot of them are sitting on polish eggs since that is what i breed the most :D New pictures will be up today when i can get the agressive mama's to let me take pictures... lol

Alright i know some have been asking for updates on my Buff hen that has been sitting on eggs she has now hatched out 3 new babies.. 2 Silver Lace Polish's and 1 Blue Andalusian... here is the first pic of the newest baby the silver lace polish... along the other polish egg that moma decided to kick out from under her and help hatch open, i will be adding new pictures soon.. i also got my Showgirl/cross sitting on eggs and she has hatched out 4 babies now 3 of them are Silkies :D the other not sure yet.. i think its a black austrolop cross with my Polish rooster, also got my Black Austrolop sitting on eggs, and my buff and Blue Cochin sitting and as well my Silver Lace Wyondott... i will be updating all pics cause alot of them are sitting on polish eggs since that is what i breed the most :D New pictures will be up today when i can get the agressive mama's to let me take pictures... lol

Oh how sweet! I had my Khaki hen want to go broody about a month ago, but I did not let her as I did not trust her to sit long enough to hatch. Congrats on yours!

Back
Top Bottom