I just have to say . . .

KatyTheChickenLady

Bird of A Different Feather
11 Years
Dec 20, 2008
Boise, Idaho

deed was recorded today . . . It's ours!!!!

5.5 acres overlooking the river . . . how's that for a meat bird set up??? (lol I had to throw meat birds in there somewhere . . .)
just had to tell somebody!!!

KatyTheChickenLady

11 Years
Dec 20, 2008
Boise, Idaho
Mrs. Mucket :

Absolutely gorgeous view! Congrats Katy!

thanks! by the look of your blog you are in about the same period of life as we are

gryeyes

Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers
10 Years
Sep 22, 2009
My slice of heaven in Somerset, CA
I am also awaiting deed recording, which was supposed to happen yesterday... But now "should be" this Friday. I'm only buying slightly under two-thirds of an acre with a small house, but I am SO excited to be moving out of the city and up into the Sierra foothills. About 2000 feet elevation.

Congrats! I know EXACTLY how you feel!,,

Last edited:

gryeyes

Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers
10 Years
Sep 22, 2009
My slice of heaven in Somerset, CA
Somerset, California. Next to Fairplay and Mt. Aukum, all sharing the same Zip Code.

10 miles to the closest eatery open after 3 p.m. Less than a quarter of a mile from Gray's Market, which is a gas station "market" but REALY well stocked (and crowded) with every type of beer, some local wines, a pretty good collection of hard liquor and all the Slim Jims you would want.

I'm lovin' it. Can hardly wait to LIVE there.

KatyTheChickenLady

11 Years
Dec 20, 2008
Boise, Idaho
AWESOME country lucky you! I have been doing the wait on pins and needles for something to go wrong for a week now so I know how you feel. I refused to get excited until it was recorded . . . now i can't stop jumping up and down! My husband thinks I've gone nuts

Top Bottom