I just need to share. God is good.

Quote:
He got an email stating that his qualifications don't meet their current job openings.
idunno.gif

However, this guy he has been doing work for wants him to build a website, which will bring about what he made in a month before, so that helps too. One day at a time.

That scripture "Do not worry! See the birds? Do they worry?" It gets me all the time. Because I do worry, knowing that scripture in the back of my mind. So why worry when God is CLEARLY doing what's best for us?

Lifes conundrums.....

OK!!!! Took our rabbits to show today and Cleo won two Best of Breed which makes her a grand champion now, and our buck won ANOTHER best of breed. I had to bring him to have the numbers, and we did not even brush him (french angora) and he STILL won.
th.gif

Quote:
He got an email stating that his qualifications don't meet their current job openings.
idunno.gif

However, this guy he has been doing work for wants him to build a website, which will bring about what he made in a month before, so that helps too. One day at a time.

That scripture "Do not worry! See the birds? Do they worry?" It gets me all the time. Because I do worry, knowing that scripture in the back of my mind. So why worry when God is CLEARLY doing what's best for us?

Lifes conundrums.....

OK!!!! Took our rabbits to show today and Cleo won two Best of Breed which makes her a grand champion now, and our buck won ANOTHER best of breed. I had to bring him to have the numbers, and we did not even brush him (french angora) and he STILL won.
th.gif

Gosh Deb..things just sounds better and better little by little. There's a reason why Ken didn't get that job..I just hope God shows it soon:)
fl.gif
Could it be a side computer business?? hmmm
ya.gif
As for the bunnies that wicked!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey Deb maybe he could advertise on CL and other places as a web developer. There are a lot out there, but always room for another good one and new people looking for them all the time.

As for the show....WTG!!!!!

That grand championship will help a bunch with prices on your kits.

So happy that things are looking up for you.

Back
Top Bottom