I just needed to vent a little

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jmk3482, Mar 17, 2008.

1. jmk3482

jmk3482 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2007
    Troy, MO
    I'm getting ready to order from mypetchicken.com because they have just what I want and I can get such a small number. Well, the site was up and running again on Saturday, I went to order on Sunday and one of the breeds I wanted (Blue Andalusian) was ALREADY SOLD OUT!! [​IMG]

I wanted that breed, the Americanas and the Welsummers. Now I have to wait until they have more and HOPE that they will have all three in stock at the same time. I was so excited to be ordering my chicks and now I have to WAIT! I'm just so anxious to get my chicks, I want my chicks NOW!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    You should call up and ask when they will be hatching them again. Maybe you can schedule it for that date?

3. jmk3482

Nov 30, 2007
    Troy, MO
    I didn't think about that, I'll see if I can call them. Thanks.[​IMG]

4. jmk3482

Nov 30, 2007
    Troy, MO
    Okay, I just called them and unfortunatly, they couldn't give me an exact date. They just said check back in a couple weeks because they just need to hatch more; which I figured. I'll probably just be checking EVERY DAY until I can order them.[​IMG]

Hopefully, sooner than later. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them. [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    If it was me I would check daily just in case. At least they gave a little hint [​IMG]. Cant wait to see pics and lots of luck to you

6. 2 Beauts

2 Beauts Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Virginia
    I just ordered from them this morning!

5 Rhode Island Reds
    4 White Rock
    4 Buff Orpingtons
    2 Marans

I was showing the kids the pics of the chicks, and the Marans had been sold out!

I added a note to NOT ship them before 3/28. I hope they see it!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by