I just wanna cry right now....... ***UPDATE***

love-my-wolves

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Front Royal, VA
Ok, first a little background. I am 30 (ugh!) years old. I have 3 children, 11, 9 and 5. When my 5 year old was born I had my tubes tied. Well, my dh and I have been tossing around the idea of reversal surgery. Well, situations changed, and now not such a good idea.
Well, I am 11 days late, 2 negative pregnancy tests, and everything points to ectopic!! I called the doctor, and they rushed me an appt for first thing tomorrow, but wont give any info over phone. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared!!! I wanna be pregnant, but not ectopic. It's really not a good time for a baby, but what a blessing to have a pregnancy after tubal. Most of all, what if it is ectopic?!?!?! I just wanna cry. And cry. Yes, I have had many syptoms, emotional (crying), nausea, tired a lot. I'm just so scared of the answers. Anyone else been there? Anyone wanna cry with me?
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. Here is a great big cyber hug.

No I haven't had an etopic pregnancy so I can't understand what you are going through. But I have had my tubes tied and sometimes wishing I could get pregnant again. I wish I could help you more, but you can have my shoulders to lean on.

Faye

Did you have the reversal? If not, it's highly unlikely that you are pregnant in any way. I couldn't tell if you have had the reversal or not...

If you did have the reversal, then it's possible that you are pregnant, but even having an ectopic pregnancy will result in a positive test result at some point.

Breathe! Let us know what happens, we're with ya!

What I wouldn't want to do if I thought I had an etopic pregnancy is to wait until the morning. 11 days late means almost a 4 week pregnancy, if you are indeed pregnant and your cycle is otherwise normal. If you start having bad abdominal pain, go to the ER immediately, don't wait till the morning. Also, if you start having shoulder pain...yes I said shoulder, get to the ER. There is a nerve (sorry too tired to remember the name right now) that runs the length of the trunk of your body. Any extra fluid in the abdomen and you will feel it in your shoulder. Two of my sisters had etopics. I had what they thought was an etopic pregnancy, but turned out to be a ovarian cyst that grew to the size of an orange before bursting. It mimicked the symptoms of an etopic.
Good luck and please keep us posted. You'll be in my prayers.

Thank you all. No, I didn't get the reversal. I knew I was "fertile Mirtile". I can basically look at a male and get preggo, which is why I got the tubal. But the chances are higher, like 1.43% to get pregnant again. And it goes up after 5 years. But it is more likely it will be ectopic.
hit.gif

Thank you gritsar! I have been watching like a hawk for any pain, but none whatsoever! Not even a twitch! I will rush to the ER if I feel anything! And I went on Mycycle.com and it says I am actually 6 weeks!!! Scary!!! I will definetely let everyone know! Thanks all! You have made me feel a bit better, knowing someone besides my dh knows. I haven't told anyone else, and it was eating me alive!!! You guys are the best!! Steph

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't know, but with a negative pregnancy test, it's hard to tell. At home pregnancy tests have come a long way and can detect pregnancy at around 2 weeks in. Being under a lot of pressure can trigger the same symptoms as pregnancy, and as you said your situation has changed, I think this may be a possibility.

That being said:

If you really feel you are pregnant, get yourself to the ER. An ectopic is nothing to mess around with, the cost of the visit is well worth it if something is really wrong. They will do an ultrasound (internal-fun fun!) at the ER to let you know right away, if you wait too long you can rupture.

i have had an ectopic pregnancy,, i didnt even know i was pregnant,,,just started bleeding like water , pain in shoulder,,went to doctor,,cleared her schedule and went right into surgery,, lost the tube...pregnant 8 months later,,,

Back
Top Bottom