I knew the kids were being too quite!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MeatKing, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

I was doing dishes, and was thinking to myself "wow the kids are really quite all of a sudden." I wonder what their into? I swear I just wanted to finish washing dishes in piece. You know no kids helping, or pulling on my legs, heck they weren't even yelling [​IMG]
    Well they were drawing all over themselves with a black sharpie! I guess I can be happy that it was on themselves not the walls ect. But a black sharpie! Good lord, on my little blond hair, blue eyed girls... Sharpie all over their face sure stands out!
    I wonder how long it will last [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    [​IMG]

Beware quiet children and husbands

3. ChickGirl6

ChickGirl6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    EchoingAcres, MN
    It should wash off with soap and water, atlest it does when I draw on myself with sharpie.

4. wildeflowers

wildeflowers I suspect fowl play!

Jun 29, 2010
    This has totally happened at my house!

Put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad. It will take a ton of it off. (Make sure you put some lotion on after, because it will dry the skin, of course.)

5. Judy

Judy Chicken Obsessed Staff Member Premium Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Let them figure it out or wear it til it grows out. Not your problem.

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Rubbing alcohol should take it right off. Be sure to get pictures first though!

7. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Ah the joys of parenthood... oh I'ma have to add that to my Movie List... that one was hilarious.

8. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    you should have seen my neice after going into my coop and having at a bottle of blue kote! she got it on her hands and then touched her face and hair....she was molted blue and purple for 3 days before her mom could get it off....and shes super pale with bright red hair so it really stuck out! [​IMG]

9. Pupsnpullets

Pupsnpullets Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2008
    SoCal desert
    Where are the pictures???????!!!!!!

That's way too good to miss!

10. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    [​IMG] The preachers kids did that on the back pew at church one Wednesday night....you shoulda seen there daddy when he came down from the pulpit and those two were back there lookin like Groucho Marx, one asleep with the weapon of choice still clutched in her little hand...what a sight!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by