I knew the kids were being too quite!

MeatKing

Songster
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Near Ottawa Ontario Canada
I was doing dishes, and was thinking to myself "wow the kids are really quite all of a sudden." I wonder what their into? I swear I just wanted to finish washing dishes in piece. You know no kids helping, or pulling on my legs, heck they weren't even yelling
lol.png

Well they were drawing all over themselves with a black sharpie! I guess I can be happy that it was on themselves not the walls ect. But a black sharpie! Good lord, on my little blond hair, blue eyed girls... Sharpie all over their face sure stands out!
I wonder how long it will last
roll.png

This has totally happened at my house!

Put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad. It will take a ton of it off. (Make sure you put some lotion on after, because it will dry the skin, of course.)

you should have seen my neice after going into my coop and having at a bottle of blue kote! she got it on her hands and then touched her face and hair....she was molted blue and purple for 3 days before her mom could get it off....and shes super pale with bright red hair so it really stuck out!
lol.png

lol.png
The preachers kids did that on the back pew at church one Wednesday night....you shoulda seen there daddy when he came down from the pulpit and those two were back there lookin like Groucho Marx, one asleep with the weapon of choice still clutched in her little hand...what a sight!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom