I knew this cat was no good.... UPDATE Men + Bud + Cat=LOL

The animal shelters routinely canvass the areas around the complaint asking for ownership for a couple reasons, so they don't have to euthanize them, get a license fee and or fine the owner. Just read the other posts but watch out the shelters do that they also microchip them.
Quote:

Last edited:
Quote:

They come around for licensing of dogs, but it took me 3 weeks of calling for them to pick up a dead dog up the street from me. Don't know how long it was there before I saw it, but a long time.

The kitty is at the shelter now, so hopefully I'm good. I did see that someone had broken the gate going into the alley today. I think they're trying to come back for my birds so I may be up all night waiting.

If it isn't one thing it's another.

Quote:
I'm so sorry about your birds too. Maybe I have something you need to replace. I can send a few your way.

I do want to replace the breeds I lost. So bummed out on those chicks.

After all the craziness today, I'm back to thinking abou tthe birds and bored to boot.

I have my last 2 hatches in my living room with me now. They aren't going out yet. But I did find how the cat got into my garage. It was my fault. I fixed it and it should be ok now. I tried to fix my dryer right after my husband died and gave up. I hadn't replaced the dryer hose, so it's fixed now. The hose, not the dryer. Still that was a good squeeze for Garfield. Only place he coulod have come in from though. Unless he got in while I was feeding and going back and forth for feed earlier that day.

Thank you for the offer, but I have plenty coming. Maybe too many.
hide.gif

I know how you feel. When everything is going on you are reacting, and then when it slows down you are able to stop and think and dwell.
hugs.gif

what i have found the safest is a slingshot i use mine to go squrriel hunting out back and im sorry to hear that are neibhors cat got into r coop and the rooster tuaght it a lesson and havnt seen it sence

So glad that they got the cat and you have maybe found some new friends. I hope things start to look up for you. I hope you can find the type of birds you lost.

Glad they took the cat. Hope someone takes him in. I tamed a feral cat one time.He was the sweetest. The AC officer sounds like a jerk.

not sure if you gottem in your state or area or not but Carters country stocks a .20 Caliber Bolt Action pellet rifle that will literally shoot straight through an old huge truck Battery so a Cat should be no problem at all. mine was $120.00 but hell that was over 20 years ago. I know you can still get one of that lineage mine was a Sheridan Blue Streak. I too am very sorry for your Losses. although another alternative might be feeding the idiot so hes not hungry and doesn't need to hunt. but I know right now your rather short on compassion for the ill tempered thing truth of the matter is though if he was abandoned hes just trying to survive and is probly resentful of humans for abandoning him. anyway just thought I'd chime in Btw Still got my Sheridan
smile.png
need to go have it reconditioned but it still works though

Back
Top Bottom