I know it’s a rooster but what breed please

I want to apologize. I got a little carried away and did not mean to attack you or be mean at all. I hope you will stay on the site as you do seem like a good person. ❤️🥰

Isn’t that why people join this forum to learn? I’m sorry but my Audrey is not 6months old yet... I’ve only had her for about a month or 2 and the person who sold her to me has lied about the age and the breed... I haven’t ruled out that she could be rooster but I am standing by my own belief that she is a pullet... she’s now about 24-30weeks old and still hasn’t crowed still hasn’t tried mounting the other girls and still hasn’t layed an egg.. what you forgot to mention is that the vet also said that the bird was very malnutritioned and anyone who looks at the photos from day 1 post to the last lot I posted can see a difference on how much work I have put into this chicken...

As for the collar debate if it’s not recommended to use one on a game fowl then obviously I would do more research and reconsider that breed for a rooster....

I’m sorry but I’m so sick of being “attacked” just because I’m new at all of this I’ve only owned chickens for a little over 8months and some of you attack me like I’ve had them my whole life and that I should just know all of this...
Please don’t take it personally. I lurked for many years before joining BYC because I’m shy. Sorry I had to open my yap and mention “fighting” without remembering that’s a controversial term. And look, 14 pages of discussion. Well I’m sick of the weather and anxious to hatch eggs! 😄
Edited to add smiley face

Thats what uneducated people call them. It doesn't mean its the right word.

it would be like only ever calling chickens "bock bocks"... not the right word.

Or like clalling every dog with a golden colored coat a golden retriever, not the right word.

its breed mislabeling and it kills.

calling random dog pit bulls, gets them killed.
Golden retriever:
1614775807710.png

Not golden retriever:
1614775857464.png

Back
Top Bottom