thnx thats really sweet
hugs.gif
and i think that may happen with one of my ducklings thnx for the uplift too
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

No problem
smile.png
I know the feeling when you lose a pet (my pets are like family to me.) It hurts and I tell others what I tell myself in those situations.​

WOW, you are SOOO lucky that you can just go order 2 female ducklings and have them at your place in a few days. Canada doesn't have hatcheries like that
hit.gif
hit.gif

BTW, sorry about your duck.

Quote:
thnx thats really sweet
hugs.gif
and i think that may happen with one of my ducklings thnx for the uplift too
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

No problem
smile.png
I know the feeling when you lose a pet (my pets are like family to me.) It hurts and I tell others what I tell myself in those situations.

hugs.gif
thnx im just happy the babys are coming though
hugs.gif

Quote:
Well i ussually get really sad if one of my pets die so my parents let me get some more to ease the pain but nothing can replace those pets :"( You can just order them from metzers i bet theyd send them to you!
big_smile.png
tell me if they can! id like to know
smile.png
but i will post the arrival of the ducklings and pics
tongue.png

well the baby that i hatched was really small so it didnt have a chane the way i saw it but it crushed my heart to see it sufferin...it had cesures alot....im sorry.....But does anyone have pics of their ducklings or chicks or anything i think it might brighten my mood of this
fl.gif

Quote:
You can order from Metzers if you are in Canada. It's more costly, but you still can.

Yes, but you would have to pay for health papers which are ususally (depending on the hatchery) over $100. So say $100, plus the cost of shipping, the ducks, boxing fees... Not worth it for a few ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom