I Lost all 35 chicks!!!!!

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
Jess and I went out to the coop to close up all the babies and this is what we found.....

Walking up to the door.....

DSCN2535.jpg

Looking inside.....

DSCN2534.jpg

All my babies are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jess and I were in total shock and totally heartbroken
hit.gif

Then we look around the corner and saw this incredible sight.............

DSCN2537.jpg

It was plenty warm in there, I just think they may be overwhelmed with the size, and not used to being alone!! Poor babies. I could have cried my eyes out I was so happy to see them.

Last edited:
We REALLY didn't know they were there and stood at the door for several seconds totally dying inside..... too in shock to move and totally speechless. It is the grace of God that we looked around the corner or we would have walked back to the house and spent the night crying. We may have even left the door open and then REALLY lost them. Geesh, what a heart stopper.

You FREAKEd me out! I was like what kind of predator.....then wanting to scream 'look around the yard' ..... then started getting this freddy crugger/jason feeling from the whole clostrophobic 'surrounded by walls' thing....
barnie.gif

Glad you found your babies! They are beautiful! I see some blue in there right?? I just love blue
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom