I Lost My Best Friend My Husband Bill

I am so sorry. I can't imagine the emptiness you are feeling. I hope you have friends and family with you to help you, I know you just cant imagine going thru another minute without him.

Post away.. as you need to. I don't like to go out the house or answer phone calls either
smile.png
only if I have to. This is a great place to let out how you feel and communicate though you're not ready to deal with everyone.

Sounds like your husband was a wonderful man. ...so many awards and he worked so hard for our country and took care of you right up until the end... truly a gentleman. Cherish the memories... maybe start a scrapbook containing photos and memories of the wonderful times you shared. It will help keep him close.

Im so sorry you feel guilty ...like there was something you could've done. Im sure, hearing about the man that he was, he wouldn't want you to feel that way. Accidents happen and we cannot be everywhere all the time. This was no ones fault.. just his time, I guess.

I wish we could do more for you... we can surely be an ear.
hugs.gif

So sorry about your husband. Just remember him for what he was and keep him alive in your memories. He is certainly waiting for you when your time comes.
hugs.gif

I am praying at this very moment for comfort, strength, and mercy. I am sitting here with a huge lump in my throat--and can't imagine what you are going through right now. I am SO very sorry for your loss. Please post often here and anytime you feel the need to talk. Talking is good--it helps heal the heart and atleast allows your thoughts and feelings to pour out, rather than keeping them in. You are not alone...I am also praying for your daughter, your grandaughter, your son, and your whole family. He sounded like an AMAZING man, one that served our country well and fought for our freedom. Maybe you could finish the last chapter of his book? Give yourself time and think about it...I think he has left an awesome legacy and it would be an even more amazing one to share it with others!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom