I Love chickens!!!!! ( Just a thread to talk about how much you love chickens)

Apr 16, 2020
Northern Florida
This is a thread to talk about our love of chickens and post your favorite pics of your sweet chicks and chickens. You can tell some info or a story about your chickens or post a remebrance of ones that have passed. :thumbsup Also, make sure to put I love chickens after your posts🙂

20200630_145012.jpg
20200507_151410_HDR.jpg
20200416_174452.jpg

This is a picture os stella klaire my sweet girl that passed away much too young. She was a crevecuore and always found ways to make me laugh. Especially when we would cut her hair or when she would tell the others girls to go inside it's time for bed :hitand when i would do a little trill and she would do one back. I love chickens! 😘

This is a thread to talk about our love of chickens and post your favorite pics of your sweet chicks and chickens. You can tell some info or a story about your chickens or post a remebrance of ones that have passed. :thumbsup Also, make sure to put I love chickens after your posts🙂
I sing a lullaby. Every night while patting them and checking crops. Some like some don't. I don't like my chickens much. But I do love chickens. LOL

Back
Top Bottom