oldhenlikesdogs

Hope Springs Eternal
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 16, 2015
Wisconsin
As my title says I love fall, the cool temperatures, the overcast sky's, the wind blowing, I love the seasonal harvest, pumpkins, and apples, and cranberries. I love the changing leaves, the crunch of the fallen ones.

I can't think of a bad thing to say about fall, so please share with me your photos, your favorite past times, mine is sitting on a bench with a cup of coffee watching my poultry, your customs, your Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations, your fully molted and regrown poultry, and anything else you can think of.

I will get us started, of course my photos aren't from this year, but hopefully you enjoy them.

Fall is my favorite time of year too! I love cool but not cold temperatures, and the breeze too.

Your pictures are gorgeous, I love the turkey. Do you know there is a turkey color called Fall Fire? I really want one of those.
smile.png

Thank you, I do know about the fall fire, I regularly look at porters website, all my turkeys are from him, eventually I'll get around to getting some, so many varieties.

I love Fall, too! It's one of my favorite seasons. I just hate what comes after it!

The trees are just starting to turn here and we've had some cool night. The problem is that it's been so dry, leaves are falling without really changing colors. I think Tuesday we are supposed to get some rain. I think that will probably be a good thing!

Thank you, I do know about the fall fire, I regularly look at porters website, all my turkeys are from him, eventually I'll get around to getting some, so many varieties.

Here's a homemade mix.

Lovely turkey! I like its dark leg color.

X2 on fall as my favorite season of the year. Here are a couple of fall photos from Montana near our farm.

Beautiful pictures! It must be amazing where you live.
smile.png

X2 on fall as my favorite season of the year. Here are a couple of fall photos from Montana near our farm.
Michael, you must live in heaven, I don't think I have ever seen anything so beautiful. I must visit Montana in the fall, but I'm afraid I would never leave.

Back
Top Bottom