I love my mom!!!

GlitterKitty

Songster
10 Years
Nov 21, 2009
Alright so we are ordering 4 chicks from Meyer Hatchery...I gave my mom the list of what we are getting...and she's like "This is such a small number.." and she ordered four more!! Im so siked! We got a trio of sumatras (our favorite breed) so maybe I will breed those beautys! In total were getting 1 Golden Laced Polish, 1 Welsummer, 1 Americauna, 1 Barred Plymouth Rock, 1 Speckled Sussex, and 3 Sumatras (all are pullets besides one sumatra). They come on May 11th and I CANT WAIT!!!!
love.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
tongue2.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE that is an AWESOME group of breeds you got!!! AND AWWWW UR SO LUCKY i want a speckled sussex SOOO BADLY D:

*JEALOUS*
tongue.png
Be sure to post lots of pics when they come
big_smile.png

hehe of course I will....there wont be a day without them getting irratated with me cause Im takin too much pics..well I suppose they can have the weekends off
tongue.png

That's awesome! I just picked up six chicks from the Meyer Hatchery a few weeks ago. They are 3 golden laced wyandottes, 1 speckled sussex and two buff orpingtons. They're doing great!

Sumatras are really gorgous!

Good luck with them!

Sharon

Congrates I love Meyers Hatchery. You will love the speckled sussex mine were a little flighty at first but are now coming along and are kinda sweet.

Back
Top Bottom