I met a man last night who lives in a cave with a wolf!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I could probably find him a wife! 2 years ago we had a homeless women living our woods in a tent down on the creek. We didn't know she had been there 6 months until the leaves all came down and we saw her little lantern. She stayed there through an ice storm we had and a huge tree fell about 10 feet from her "tent". We actually found her in the spring when we came out of hibernation ourselves but she had already planned out a garden and started little seedlings in soda bottles. When we approached her tent to talk to her, she wasn't there but when we came back she had left us a note that if we came back she would "shoot us dead". We ended up having to have the Sherrif out there to serve an eviction before they could make her leave. Then there were tresspassing charges and a few others. She was about a buck o five soaken wet and I think half of the sherrifs department came out that day. I had to pull one of their ATV's out of the mud with my 4wheeler and they had to cut open her tent to get her out then put her on a backboard and pulled that with their other ranger, gator or whatever it was. Man, its been really boring around here since then.

(shock that our cave man is not married)

Mine was, many times. I only went out with him once. I may be stupid about men, but I wasn't THAT stupid.

wallll....when we bought this land, the son of the owner was camping out in the back corner of the land, smack in the middle of a huge patch of poison ivy.

ANNDD....after we had been here for a while, some of the other siblings came by, they wanted to scatter their mother's ashes on the property.

I was completely creeped out, but I let them. I sort of suggested they scatter momma's ashes over where I had buried my ancient cat when it died.

Before they left, they asked if they could dig up momma's roses and take 'em with 'em.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom