I might not be around much for a while.....long post.UPDATE 6 MAY

Well...im sitting here wondering...HOW am I going to make it through all this?? I amso over stressed right now....
MOM has told me she is " tired of being sick, and fighting" NO NO NO!! She CANT give up NOW! All the doctors have said is... " Its only a matter of time, we cant operate on her heart, she is not strong enough" Doesn't God understand....I NEED HER!!? I know we are not supposed to question HIS will....but jeesh! NOT NOW! I need more time with her!
My little sister is not doing well either. I dont think the doctors down there know whats going on with her. I am driving back to Louisville in the morning. The are bringing in a Thorasic surgeon....will insert a tube in her lung...drain some fluids, and do a Biopsy. She is still throwing up, and fevered. Its been almost 2 weeks now. She is so swollen, they had to bring in a doppler to find the vein, to get a blood sample. Her Kidneys are trying to shut down...and she too has said...she is tired of fighting. NO! NO ! NO!!!! PLEASE...everyone....say a prayer for my mother and sister. Ask your friends..neighbors...teachers...whoever!! I CANT lose them both! I am so mentally drained....I know my poor chickens are suffering as well. They are not getting the special " mom time" they are used too! I just wish this would get over with soon and I can have my sister and mother back home....where they belong...and we could get " back to normal"
Thanks for listening everyone....I guess I just need to vent a little.

hugs.gif

"NOW they say her Kidneys are not functioning properly"

Im very sorry for you, your mother, your chickens and your sister. The reason her kidneys arent functioning properly is because she was on so much medication and her kidneys couldnt keep up on filtering all of those chemicals.

I'm sorry that it isn't going better with your mom and sis. I've been through several bouts of cancer with my mom and it's hard to handle, but all you can do is be there for them. Your family is in my prayers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom