I MUST have this chook.....

Quote:
The owner wasn't there today. I've left a note for him, & will be there early on Monday, when the birds are released.

I did get pics today, but I'm having issues uploading to Photobucket at the moment. I'll post them as soon as I can.

Last edited:
*snort* Loosen those purse-strings, that bird must be worth AT LEAST $500.00.

smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
That might not go over well if I'm caught, since I'm an Associate Director with the Halton Agricultural Society.

I still feel guilty over using a black magic marker to correct some lacing issues on my Golden Sebright's tailfeathers....hehehe

Quote:
I was younger than you are now when he died. Good music doesn't have anything to do with old or young. It's all a matter of taste, that's all. The kids I was working with yesterday happen to like his music.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Kesta you need to AT LEAST download Foxy Lady and listen to it - it really transcends time.

Totally agree.
While your at it dl some Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Four Tops, Elvis, Righteous Brothers, BOC(Blue Oyster Cult) Springsteen, Buddy Holly, CCR, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Def Leopard, Glenn Miller, The Andrews Sisters and Frank Sinatra.
*just a few from our playlist. Which my 6 year old also listens to and LOVES. And a lot of these are "older" than me as well*

Back
Top Bottom