I need a chicken diaper!

ChickenPeep

Faith & Feathers
11 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Hello!

I need a chicken diaper!
My favorite chicken is a americauna- silkie cross named Ebony. I got a chicken diaper yesterday. However, it doesn't fit (too small) and is very hard to get on. We are planning on returning it and getting a new one, and I'm trying to decide on which one to get. I was looking at the Hen Holster diaper, and I think that one sounds good, but I'd like to know what you think.
Do any of you have the Hen Holster diaper?
If not, do you have a good diaper?
If so, do you like it?

lau.gif

Well, that's not exatly the kind of diaper I had in mind....

We recently ordered one from mypetchicken.com because my son has been pestering me to let Mildred(his favorite) come in and watch Toy Story with him. How could any mother say no to that? It was a success. Order BIG!

We recently ordered one from mypetchicken.com because my son has been pestering me to let Mildred(his favorite) come in and watch Toy Story with him. How could any mother say no to that? It was a success. Order BIG!

That's where we got ours. It didn't fit, and was around $26! I don't think we'll be getting another one of those.
But, thanks for the reply!

Louises country closet will custom fit one for you and there easy to put on .There also a lot cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom