I need a hug byc friends sniffy sniff

Aw, sorry! I know how I would feel if I had to give up Monty (our WC Polish roo)! Even tho I originally said: Nope, no roos! But now, he's such a good guy and I really love him. Luckily, unless someone formally complains (so far, no one), we can keep him.

sorry you have to give him up ... glad to hear that he has a good home --- especially since its a friend
love.gif

Glad you were able to find him a good home. That can at times be tough to do. Keep your chin up...at least you can still visit him!

i wouldn't want to give up my roo carl:( i guess i will just never move into the city

Thanks guys! Broodica you are more than welcome to come wallow with me and my TUB of pudding lol I have extra spoons. Yes yes so sad it is a total bummer that Nugget leaves today but I get to meet my new little girl hope she is a sweetie like Nugg.

hugs.gif
I am sorry to hear that...but look on the bright side...at least you have a kind sweet individual that will take the youngster back and you can go over when you want and give hims treats and love on him....and at the same time get a new girl....so think of it as having the best of both of both worlds along with chocolate..

Back
Top Bottom