I need a nap after last nights chat room party!!!!!

Bammony

Red-dress-less
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
Salina, Utah
I was up till 3 am in the chat room partyin! Ya'll crack me up! Seriously, that was ton's of fun! I only got 4 hours of sleep, so here I go to take the first nap of my new year! And I don't know who has my lil red dress, but I want it back. Ya'll are just wrong! Not funny!
hmm.png

Last edited:
oh my ...it must have got really rowdy after i left...
ep.gif
if someone got your little red dress bammony..
wink.png
admititdly i had to leave early about 10:30 and they were already having a food fight!
lol.png

yeah that's when I left too food fights are for me beside the fact they got eggnog on my lovely off the shoulder gown that I got specially for last nights party
ep.gif

arn't ....sorry

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with taking my dress. I could've swore I left it sitting on the couch between Don and Joe.
Food fight????? Where was I during the food fight?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Food fight? Egg nog? I'll have to ask around about what happened.....then maybe I'll find my dress too.....
hmm.png

That was the best party I have ever been to. Who would of thought chicken people were so wild, food fights, loud music, wild dancing, hiding under tables, standing on tables, lampshades being worn. OMG it was dizzying.
wee.gif

When I rolled into bed Dh said, where you been, napping on the couch? Told him nope when to a New Years Party with my chicken friends. He looked at me so strange, especially when he smelled the wee nip I had at midnight, because I don't drink. I had to take a nap today too Bammony.

I did get to sleep in til 6am though, so I felt guilty. lol

Quote:
I must have been preoccupied, i dunno.
wink.png

Yep Laura, I figured you were a wild one!!!

Happy New Year!
frow.gif

Hi Mary!!! How are you? Me? The wild one???
idunno.gif
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom