I need a slurpee!

Quote:
ep.gif
You poor thing! Down here there a 7-11's all over!!
hugs.gif
Its terrible when you get a craving for something, and its near impossible to get it.

I love mixing Coke Slurpee with Cherry Slurpee to make Cherry Coke.

The 7-11s around here had Diet Pepsi Slurpees for a short time a year or so ago; I was in heaven (I love Diet Pepsi).

Now the question is, do you put the lid on *first* before filling your Slurpee cup, and is it regular straw or Slurpee straw?

If you guys are fans of sour candy, you have to try the giant sour straws they sell with slurpees at 7-11, they are sooo good, and after you finish the slurpee, you get to eat the straw!

if you like slurpiees you must try this..

when they are making the lemon flavor of slurpee.. go to the soft serve ice cream dispenser first put a little in the bottom of your cup. then a layer of green lime slurpee and then a layer of soft serve... you get the point till its full... For the love of all things good and holy these are to die for.. sounds gross i was reluctant to try one till the counter girl dared me to try a small one on the house.. i was hooked

and FYI mrs. Redhen... we drink slurpees ALL year round...LOL... its the best to make "grown up slurpees" one drink is all you need all night.. and if you get your tougue pierced it keeps the sewlling down too..lol

when i cant get the lime my fave is the french vanilla cappuccino
and when thats not available its plain old coke

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom