I need an answer fast!

Put on some goggles/safety glasses/sunglasses and go move the light to where they want to be?

You can always put newspaper down on the bathroom floor.

Then tomorrow figure out how to keep her down low with them. I say dog crate.

Oh....safety gear! OSHA would like that. I DO have a big outdoor work hat...Ill go try

Nope-couldnt do it. I even unplugged the light first thinking the blackout would blind him but he kept cussing me when I got within about 4 feet of where Id have to bend over to get the light and clamp it under him on the roost. Maybe testosterone will prevail and I can leave hubby a note to try when he gets home around 11. He had to fight the roo with a toy light sabre once. S*I*G*H.

Last edited:
you must have something you can put the chicks in for the night....get any kind of box with some shavings.....leave it right in the coop and put the light
shinning on it to keep them warm....or put a towel or some old stuffed animals in the box with the peeps to keep them warm....or go in the coop with a
towel wrapped around your arm and knock the roo off the post and show him who is boss and get the hen to watch the chicks!!!

THEY ARE ALIVE!!! I cant even believe it! Hubby went out in the night and moved the light without incident. A plain ol' 60 watt bulb and they are all moving around in the coop with the flock. Now it is still dark but with the light on they dont know the difference. Im so thrilled!

gig.gif
I am sorry to laugh but my hubby does battle with my 4 sassy geese on a daily bases and I will pass on the light sabre tip
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Good Luch with the little ones!
fl.gif
frow.gif

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom