I need help again

chitlen

Chirping
Dec 5, 2021
hey again so im incubating some eggs and there due date was the second one of them hatched yesterday and died today sadly but there are still like six eggs that are due i haven't herd any chirping on any thing like that from theas other ones im getting kind of concerned . I just barely cheeked them with a light and i couldn't see them moving but i could their tails,they look fine other words though. what should i do?

hey again so im incubating some eggs and there due date was the second one of them hatched yesterday and died today sadly but there are still like six eggs that are due i haven't herd any chirping on any thing like that from theas other ones im getting kind of concerned . I just barely cheeked them with a light and i couldn't see them moving but i could their tails,they look fine other words though. what should i do?
The previous commenter was asking what day of incubation not what the actual date was. During incubation did you have a calibrated analog hygrometer and thermometer inside the incubator or were you solely relying on the incubators instruments? What type of eggs are you hatching? Chicken, duck, quail, turkey? We're these eggs ships and if so we're they allowed to rest at room temperature? Was the incubator given 24-48 hours to fully warm up before you placed the eggs or did you turn it on right before/after egg placement?

That was quick! (I'm joking! :D)
What day of incubation are you on? What type of eggs? (Chicken, from your last thread?)
What breed? (I'm just curious.) And what is the temp in the incubator?

That temp is important because if it was too low the chicks will hatch later, if too high..... I don't know, I've only had experience with it being too low.

Back
Top Bottom