I need HELP, please? Vent Gleet or something more serious?

Kind of looks like she has been laying internally and has an infection, that is what you smell. I think you will need to bring her to an aviary vet for antibiotics and maybe some fluid removal.
I was hoping Vent Gleet , but I saw the area underneath her vent and I got worry. I'm going to take her to the Vet tomorrow. Thank you so much for your advice!

Good evening!
I hope this message find you and your families doing well because I'm not .I took my Gem to the Pet Hospital today and they said she has heart failure. There's fluid in her lung and her abdomen. The docter withdrew more than 300mg of the greenish fluid from her abdomen .We were sent home with 2 different medications to help pull and drain the fluid so she can feel more comfortable until we can decide whether to euthanize her or not. She will not be recovered, though.

20190411_211105.jpg These are the meds.

I gave her 1/2 of the boiled egg , she barely touched it. When I gave her the meds, she fell down, her head lolled to one side with her eyes closed. My heart jumped to my throat , I thought she has died on me.

Sorry to hear the sad news, We had a power out yesterday, so I didn't see it til now, I don't like power outs, I had 2 incubators going. Still do. They were early in incubation, I am sure they will be fine.
Thank you and I hope all of your eggs will hatch healthy!

Back
Top Bottom