I need more prayers! This time for Bsaffles!!! :( UPDATE #4

scar tissue is weird though...cuz that keeps happening in my legs...canceling out the surgery "windows" they made to let the pressure in my leg be released from compartment syndrome.

So I would think it would be highly plausible...anywhere a wound or incision is formed.

I hope this is it for you buddy and you are able to enjoy life without all the yucks.

me,
g

Thanks Tori, yeah Im trying.
Yeah Gretchen, I hope so too. They said it only happens in a very low percentage of people, well guess what I get to be in that slim percentage.
smile.png

Quote:
Id been hurting in my chest for about a week, but didnt think it was much, finally this morning something hit me to go. Even the docs here didnt think it was heart related pains, but i had them ti the heart cath anyway so I would have peace of mind.

ep.gif
smack.gif

WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!! IF U FEEL OUCHY YOU GO TO DR!!! omg its like talking to my bf all over again....he has a heart condition and always has chest pains ans doesnt say a word. The drs think that because he gets those pains he wont know the difference between that and a heart attack!! your lucky im not there or id have to knock you silly for that!! u best believe im gonna stalk you for real this time!!! i gotta make sure that nothing happens to you!!!! ahhhhh kids!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Id been hurting in my chest for about a week, but didnt think it was much, finally this morning something hit me to go. Even the docs here didnt think it was heart related pains, but i had them ti the heart cath anyway so I would have peace of mind.

ep.gif
smack.gif

WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!! IF U FEEL OUCHY YOU GO TO DR!!! omg its like talking to my bf all over again....he has a heart condition and always has chest pains ans doesnt say a word. The drs think that because he gets those pains he wont know the difference between that and a heart attack!! your lucky im not their or id have to knock you silly for that!! u best believe im gonna stalk you for real this time!!! i gotta make sure that nothing happens to you!!!! ahhhhh kids!
barnie.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Thanks Debi, I know with Gods help Ill be just fine. Im glad Ive got yours, and all my other BYC family members praying for me.
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

You certainly have them from me.

PS - my cat is curled up in front of me between me and the keyboard
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom