I need more prayers! This time for Bsaffles!!! :( UPDATE #4

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Brian just texted me, he normally IMs me EVERYday on yahoo...he didnt today so i finnally imed him myself just sayin hello cuz it was odd not to hear form him first. I JUST NOW got a text message from him. He says

" just wanted 2 let u know im in teh emergency room. fixin to have another heart cath. yay"

this was funny he texted me again and it says

"i'll be fine. yeah i've been at the ER since 11:30 today and im about tired of it. i aint been on BYC since before 10 lol"

he's on withdrawl of BYC! poor guy!!!!

so pray that he can come home WELL and soon and BETTER so he can come back to BYC.
hugs.gif

Miss yackin to you like normal Brian, im prayin for you and I knwo others will too you're a great guy!

UPDATE: he's out of sugery, and still woosy. His wife Brandy called me (thank gosh for her lol) and told me that he's out of surgery and that they had to do a "sandwhich cath." i think she said it was called. There was already scarring in the last one they put in so they had to put in a medicated one is what i think she said? So the poor guy has to stay the night atleast...im sure he's not going to be none too happy to hear that when he wakes up haha poor guy!!! Brian we're rootin for you and ihope this is the last cath you have to deal with bud!!!
hugs.gif
love.gif

Thank you SOO Much for those of you who are praying for him, the poor guy needs it
smile.png

UPDATE 2
I just talked to Brian again (talked to him on the phone this time) he's his goofy sarcastic self so I'd say he's good. He has to lay down for a while and they have to take something still out of his leg (i assume so he doesnt bleed because he said something about blood thinners). He said he may be on tonight at the hospital hehe i hope so
big_smile.png

UPDATE 3 FROM BRIANS DAD
smile.png

Quote:
UPDATE 4 again from Brians daddy
smile.png

Tn Gamebirds
Out Of The Brooder

"He's doing pretty good. Just a lot of pain where they cut him on his leg. Nurse went to get more pain medicine......BUT he thinks she may of got lost. She has been gone for awhile:(

He has to lay flat on his back untill about 9:30 before they will let him sit up. He has his laptop with him. He said he would try to get on here around that time and let you all know how he is doing then!"

Last edited:
Man, seems all the good BYC members are having troubles lately... good thing im a bad one!
tongue.png
hope hes doing OK though... and for when he comes back.......

welcome-byc.gif
*cough* (welcome back)

Oh Brian
hugs.gif

I hope all goes well your in my prayers and thoughts... Keep those Spirits HIGH! you better!
gig.gif

You will be back here on BYC in no time
thumbsup.gif

Can't wait to see ya back
smile.png

Last edited:
OK, folks, time to put our collective power to use again!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Please be good to our friend!

Back
Top Bottom