I Need Names for My Soon-To-Be Chicks...

:gig
:gigExactly!
Penelope has an AKA...Ditzy.
That bird is weird :lol:
She’s always frantically trying to catch up to everyone else because she doesn’t realize they’ve moved on to another part of the yard. It’s funny
I have a duck like that. She's called Flippy because of the sound her webbers made as a duckling when she went off chasing flies.

I like to name my chickens flower names such as marigold, daisy, or lavender (which are names of some of my current hens and rooster).:) now if you want a breed where you can tell apart everyone from each other just get some Swedish flower hens (they are all different colors).:yesss:

4 Americans- Poncho, Lefty, Cheech, Chong:)

4 Buff- Aqua, Saph, Breeze, Sun
4 Barred- Miya, Moon, Star, Koko
2 Golden- Blondie, Babe
3 Wel-Curly, Moe, Larry
2 Sapphire- Coal, Nite

Phew Now it's up to you :thumbsup

These are mine.
Brace, Bigga, Bing, Boom, Lyoid, Satara, Raptor, Fatso, Double, Trouble, Hershey, Kolwaski, Rico, Cutie, Blackie, Mascara, Tiger, Copper, Giant, Puff, Fluff, Chickadee, Squackster, Fancy, Dexter. Those are my chicken’s names

My Golden Sex-Link was originally named Spicy.
I changed it when they came to live with me at 3 months old.
I had to catch them all in the run, one by one, and put them in the coop at sundown so they would know that’s where they’re supposed to roost.
When I went to catch Spicy, she turned to face me and tried to bite me repeatedly.
I felt that was quite brave of her.
Her name is now Feisty!
She’s very confident.

Back
Top Bottom