1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need Prayers...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Bleenie, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

This has just been a BAD month. My grandmother was in the hospital for a while because of pancreatitis & they found a couple small aneurisms on her aorta, thankfully she's home now but still following up with a lot of appointments. Now.. one of my baby brothers is in the hospital with some kind of serious infection in his intestines, they're not sure what it is or what's causing it, apparently it's Very contagious but we're still waiting to see the gastro Dr. I just can't stop worring about him and I feel so helpless not being able to do anything for him.... [​IMG]

2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

May God bless you and your family!

[​IMG]

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    I'm so sorry .. not much more helpless a feeling than not being able to DO SOMETHING for someone ..

Prayers for peace for you .. and healing for your brother .. wisdom for the doctors

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] for you and your family.

5. Luvroos

Luvroos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    Fredericksburg
    [​IMG] Sorry to hear about this, lots :flof prayers are sent your way in the way that miracles will take place soon.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by