I need pregnant cat help please. (New pics/update page 12)

She had them last night/this morning. 5 sweet squeaking little buggers!
love.gif
Two white, two black and one gray. Do kitties change color as they get older like chickens do? If not, I am so in trouble. Not sure I'll be able to let go of the solid white ones.
hide.gif
One at least, would for sure be staying.

Pictures coming shortly. :) I just changed out her bedding and gave her a better box that they can't crawl out of, yet. Now that they are completely dry and I can get a better look, the gray appears striped. At least one of the blacks looks like it may be black and brown like mama.

My golly, they are cute and so tiny and squeaky!
love.gif
DS asked if I was happy she had babies. I can't say that I am because I do not believe in breeding just for the fun of it or it being nature, yadda, yadda. She was SUPPOSED TO BE fixed and this litter was not supposed to happen. However, it did so we will make the best of it. We will care for them and make sure they are tame and bird, family, kid, barn friendly and then we will rehome them with a spay/neuter contract (with my giving some $ towards the spay/neuter upon seeing the receipt). Any that we cannot rehome will stay here and being spay or neutered.

Editing with pics:
100_6494.jpg

100_6489.jpg

Last edited:
Are they white or cream? If they are cream they will most likely develop points and may even change a bit in color as they get older. If you were close I would be all over those white ones! Congrats! Can't wait for pics.
smile.png

Quote:
They appear white to me, but they're in the dark corner of the barn and still not even 24 hours old so it's hard for me to tell. They're all smooshing together. haha

Ruby was so good about me changing out the bedding and putting them in a box that they couldn't get out of in the cage. She just loved on me and purred the entire time. She's acting like it's just another day, no big deal. She is such a sweetheart. I really hope these kitties have her temperament.

Back
Top Bottom