1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need some help identifying my little bantie from TSC.

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by countrymommy0807, Mar 8, 2011.

1. countrymommy0807

countrymommy0807 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2011
    Hi everyone, i am new and can not post a picture yet. However i thought maybe with a good enough description you might be able to help me figure out what this little bantie from TSC is. I have one that is itty bitty (my favorite so far) and it is dark gray with a little lighter gray wings. The dark gray goes up the back of its neck to a point. Its adorable little face is all light yellow and poofy! Also it has the feathers all down his legs and feet, these are light gray with dark tips, yellow four toed feet. I am going to have to post a picture as soon as it lets me! Also i have another that i cant figure out but too hard to describe it on here. Thanks so much for all your help!

2. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Email me the pic and I'll post if for you! Although, I can't help with identification, I'm useless!

3. countrymommy0807

Mar 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope these come through. I got the pictures uploaded. any help in identifying would be great thanks so much!

4. LittleChickenLady

LittleChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Clanton, Alabama
    So cute! I got one too that's a bantam but I don't know what it is. Think it might be a Cochin? Mine looks like a penguin.

See?
    [​IMG]

Maybe yours is too, or a Brahma? I don't really know anything about chickens with feathered feet. [​IMG]

5. countrymommy0807

Mar 8, 2011
    aww hes a cutie! hope someone who knows something will visit this thread! ive google and googled all day long and cant find anything.

6. akcountrygrrl

akcountrygrrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2010
    Nenana, AK
    Looks like a D'Uccle to me. [​IMG]

7. Higins00

Higins00 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Ct
    I got one of those little fuzzies too. I thought it was a golden seabright but they don't have feathers on their legs

8. akcountrygrrl

akcountrygrrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2010
    Nenana, AK
    Seabrights don't have beards and muffs either.

9. Firearia

Firearia Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Looks like a Mille Fleur d'Uccle to me. [​IMG]

10. countrymommy0807

Mar 8, 2011
    thanks everyone! After looking up that breed i found some pictures and thats exactly what my little bitty looks like! wow i picked out three of those without knowing lol. Glad they will be good looking chickens! i love the unusal colored ones!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by