I need some ideas!!!!!!!

My wife and I have made a good second income on eBay over the years.

But right now is hard on everything. eBay is just not going good. People are not buying and if they are, they are only willing to pay about half of what they used to.

Times are tough right now with the election, stock market, housing and everything else.

I just pulled some items off of eBay because I did not want them to sell for so little when I know that these items were worth more than double about three months ago.

I'm not trying to discourage you, just letting you know where the eBay thing is at right now.

As a side note, I have found after 16 years, we are much happier with my wife as a "stay at home" mom raising the three kids and not working outside of the home.

I commend you on that decision. In todays world, you can't trust other people with your kids. TOOOO many liberal ideas being forced down their throats.

Michael

Sebrightmom, can you paint? I've seen little painted egg ornaments. Really cute, and I think they went for alot of money too. You have chickens that lay different color eggs too- even better! They probably poked a hole in both sides of the eggs, blew the yolk and stuff out, glued an ornament thing (you know, the thing that the hook is hooked too) on, and painted it. Seems pretty unique to me; bet you could sell some of those at a craft fair.
smile.png

Quote:
I agree with what you say about eBay but the main problem with eBay is greed. Their fee's have gone up out of reason. We are Power Sellers and made to have PayPal (an Ebay Company) So again very high fee's to pay, which of course we have to pass onto the customer. The only good thing is being a business we have to put our name, address, email and phone number in all adverst so the customers with sence contact us direct for a cheaper price. Just a pity there is no other auction site to match eBay.

Right now, I don't think a lot of people are buying the extras. I know we have cut down on what we buy. I just hope things get better for everyone.

Pinkfeather,

Thanks for the idea about the eggs. I will have to try to make a few. I can paint a little, but I could glue on beads or ribbon. Thanks

I commend you on that decision. In todays world, you can't trust other people with your kids. TOOOO many liberal ideas being forced down their throats.

I totally agree with you on this one!​

I agree with you fully. I love staying home with our son. I also watch my nieces four days a week. My husband is the one wanting me to work. His mother didn't want to stay home with them. She wanted her time a way. So, he thinks that all women should work. I just hate the idea of someone else watching our son. I am lucky. I won't be going to work until he is home from work. So, he won't have to go to a babysitter. I am only going to be working third days a week for six weeks. I am thankful to be able to work and not worry about who has our son. I know he will love his time with daddy. I am also grateful that I am able to work to make more money for my family. I will still going to make crafts to sell. Maybe I will be able to make more money doing that is the long run. I hope so anyways.

Back
Top Bottom