I need the knowledge of the BYC community...pasty butt advice.

I think there is definitely hope. Mine was more irritated than prolapsed - not really any internal tissue extruding.
Maybe post some pics on this thread and the experts I tagged can help. Is the baby getting any better?
I’ll have the girls help me get good pics tomorrow. They’ve names her Isabella (Colombian pronunciation), bet it’s going to be a gorgeous roo lol. No better and no worse, so that’s good. Pooping a ton! Got a good amount of coconut oil in her this evening. She responds very well to me making the little purr sound my hens do every night I lock the coop up, as well as peep peeps and tongue clicks. Makes cute little warbles deep down and starts sipping the oil up enthusiastically from the syringe. I warm it to just barely opaque and drip by drip in it goes.

I’ll have the girls help me get good pics tomorrow. They’ve names her Isabella (Colombian pronunciation), bet it’s going to be a gorgeous roo lol. No better and no worse, so that’s good. Pooping a ton! Got a good amount of coconut oil in her this evening. She responds very well to me making the little purr sound my hens do every night I lock the coop up, as well as peep peeps and tongue clicks. Makes cute little warbles deep down and starts sipping the oil up enthusiastically from the syringe. I warm it to just barely opaque and drip by drip in it goes.
That's good! She sounds adorable.

I'm actually worried there's not gonna be any pasties at the Wilco when I go. I'm tempting fate.
It would be good if there weren’t, I think, because that would mean they are all healthy! You could also specially select some breeds. Think of all the Polish you could take home!! This Wilco that I went to was huge, and the employees didn’t act like they were super clueless.

It would be good if there weren’t, I think, because that would mean they are all healthy! You could also specially select some breeds. Think of all the Polish you could take home!! This Wilco that I went to was huge, and the employees didn’t act like they were super clueless.
True, true! Don't think they have polish in that week but we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom