I need y'all to post pic of your chickens!!

Quote:
Find out what they're afraid of. It could be noise, smell, disease, predators, property values.
I spoke at a city council meeting this summer and they are now allowed 5 chickens.
The resident that spearheaded the effort contacted all city council members and got a list of objections which we effectively countered.

that is a very good point. I would implement this immediately.
wink.png

Quote:
I LOVE YOUR BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kari_dawn - Is that an Orloff I spy in your pictures?! If so, I am so jealous right now! (and if not, still jealous
wink.png
Love your girls!)

OP - I'm just going to second what others have said, which is that having your own chickens is a good source of therapy, companionship, and a good teaching mechanism for kids. It's good for kids to know how to care for animals and be responsible, as well as knowing where their food comes from. And I'd much rather feed family members on eggs and meat that I raised myself and know where it came from and what might be in it. Sorry, I'll get off my little soap box now
hide.gif

I'll try to see if I can get a picture of my roo with his pretty girliefriend, Wednesday, to help you out
big_smile.png

102233_first_eggs_021.jpg

EGGS!!! Providing food for you and your family is something that should help convince them. The economy stinks right now lol and to help with your bills and what not than to raise your food is a cheaper and simply way to save you and your family some money for whatever else you have to pay
smile.png

I only have 3 hens and see what i get after a week of collection?
smile.png

Im very proud of my girls
big_smile.png

102233_chickens_and_ducks_with_video_025.jpg

Chickens are also fairly easy to maintain.
smile.png

102233_chickens_and_ducks_with_video_047.jpg

102233_chickens_and_ducks_with_video_045.jpg

102233_chickens_and_ducks_with_video_054.jpg

here ya go I better stop or you will be flooded with pics lol
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom